SunSpaces beautiful Outlook (and Outlook+) garden Verandas are perfect for all homeowners who want to enjoy their outdoor space!
All too often the British weather stops people from enjoying their patio space. However, our Outlook Veranda is the perfect solution. We can help you create a stylish, sheltered space where you can enjoy your garden. This means you can spend more time outside not only for dinner parties in the summer but also for unwinding with a glass of wine!
We are currently offering 34% off SunSpaces white Outlook Veranda with Polycarbonate Roofs!
Was £4,940 including VAT and installation
Now £3,250 including VAT and installation!!
Saving you an amazing £1,690 including VAT
Call our Sales Team today on 029 2080 3755 and take advantage of this great offer!
Our 3D design service is available for FREE to help you bring your project to life!
If you’re wondering how a Garden Room or Veranda will look in
your outdoor space we at SunSpaces
now offer a complete design service to our customers, helping you to design
your perfect outdoor space. We can help you choose the right products to suit your
style and lifestyle, and can even help you install it too.
With our FREE 3D design service, we can help you to visualize
exactly what your finished area will look like. Working with our CAD
specialist, you can try out different designs, products and colours until you
find the right solution.
If you’re thinking of purchasing our SunSpaces
products, here is our four-step guide designed to help you proceed with minimum
1. If you need help designing your dream Garden Room or Veranda call us on 029 2080 3750. We can talk you through the product options and colours to see what suits you.
2. Either send us some rough measurements of the area that you want to revamp or upload a rough outline of your plans below.
3. Next, you can liaise with our 3D designer to help transform your ideas into your dream outdoor space. Using advanced design software, they will produce electronic drawings to help you see what your finished design will look like.
4. Once you're happy with the 3D design and you're ready to go ahead, we even offer an installation service, making the whole process completely hassle-free!
When you're looking for some additional living space, a detached veranda within your garden can be an excellent option. If you don't have enough wall space available to attach it to your home or would just like to have a peaceful, detached retreat, it’s an attractive and cost-effective choice. You can even tailor the veranda exactly to your own tastes and budget.
All of or verandas are delivered with clear and easy assembly instructions.They are available in standard or customised sizes so that all needs are catered for. You have a choice of white, cream and graphite grey as standard colours; or if you would like something more specific, there are bespoke colours available on request.
The veranda is constructed from aluminium, and with a roof load that is equivalent to approximately 50cm of snow, it can provide some protection from even the worst weather conditions. There are different roof options available for your veranda including glass and three different types of polycarbonate, so you can choose exactly how much light to allow in.
You can install LED lights and select from a wide range of blinds and shades available to customise your space.If a heater is installed, you can even enjoy your beautiful garden retreat during the colder months. A detached veranda creates a peaceful, relaxing space within your own garden that can be used to entertain friends or just to enjoy a quiet glass of wine.
Do you and your family want to spend more
time in your garden? If so, an Aspire veranda from SunSpaces may be just what
you’re looking for.
Aspire+ verandas are designed with your comfort and enjoyment
in mind, and the neutral Cream coloured model with blinds is the perfect style
for all situations. And only being supported at the corners means you have a
great unobstructed view. With the ability to be attached to the front or side
of your house, or as a freestanding unit in your garden, the veranda will
protect you from the elements whilst allowing you to have an 'en plein air'
The sloping, toughened glazed canopy gives you
lots of options to bring the 'indoors', 'outdoors'. There's plenty of room for
a patio or you could use it as a lounging area, or a play space for the kids, or
whatever takes your fancy. As a standalone feature in the garden it gives you a
space for dining away from the house or for party guests to gather.
If you're looking for a versatile outdoor space
the Aspire+ veranda is your answer. It will not disappoint.
Our standard colour choices are Graphite Grey, Cream and White.
However, you can take a look at our bespoke colour options available upon
you want from your veranda, we at SunSpaces are confident that we can provide
it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about
what we have to offer, or click here to request a free,
no-obligation veranda design and get the ball rolling!
We love hearing back from customers who have put our SunSpaces products to use in their gardens – this is just some of the positive feedback we've received recently:
- Mr D Gunjal from Gerrards Cross, Bucks kindly gave us a lovely review after purchasing a SunSpaces Veranda with us. He commented saying his veranda was a “high quality product” and he received an ”excellent service.”
- Here is another glowing review, Steve Mogg from Newport travelled to our Cardiff showroom to see our Verandas. Here is what he had to say about his SunSpaces experience: “The service was excellent from start to finish. The advice of the sales team and the professionalism of the architect and fitters was second to none”.
- One more excellent review for you! Alessio Pierdominici from West London, Feltham expressed his appreciation of the product stating it was an “excellent product, outstanding service, unparalleled veranda overall.”
We love hearing from our happy customers!
If you'd like to follow in the footsteps of these three customers, get in touch now or visit your nearest Greensquares Showroom (we have locations in both Slough and Cardiff). You can also request a FREE information pack here.