Ever wondered exactly how much sunshine the UK sees in a year? Or how often in rains?
Take a look at our infographic to learn what 'typical British weather' really means...and how SunSpaces garden buildings can protect you from it!
Beating the British Weather
British weather can be extremely unpredictable, but whether it's hot, cold, dry or wet, it shouldn't stop you from going outside and enjoying your garden.
Here at SunSpaces, we provide garden buildings that protect you from the elements and help you to stay warm even when the sun's gone down. Read on to find out what our garden rooms and verandas can do!
In the UK, we get an average of...
- 1493 hours (62.2 days) of sunshine per year
- 13 hours of daylight on a spring day
- 16 hours of daylight on a summer day
- 10 hours of daylight on an autumn day
- 8 hours of daylight on a winter day
- 133 rainy days per year
Average Temperature in °C
- January: 6.4°C
- February: 6.6°C
- March: 9.1°C
- April: 11.8°C
- May: 15.6°C
- June: 18.6°C
- July: 20.4°C
- August: 20.1°C
- September: 17.5°C
- October: 14.0°C
- November: 9.4°C
- December: 7.3°C
Using your garden...even when the weather's disappointing!
With SunSpaces, you can utilise your garden space and enjoy the outdoors even when it's cold and/or wet.
Our garden rooms are suitable for all weather types. You can sit and relax in your garden whatever the weather!
- Weather protection
- Enjoy your outdoor space in a whole new way
- Ideal for a variety of different uses
- An unobstructed view of your garden
- Stay dry when it rains
- Great for outdoor get-togethers
- Great for spring and summer
- Protect yourself from the sun's rays
- Also shelters you in light rain
- Versatile and can be used all year round
- Protection from the elements
- Open the doors when it's sunny
- Great for late evening meals
Please note that we can supply heaters with all of our garden structures.
Visit www.sunspaces.co.uk to request your FREE information pack!