Are you tired of your regular, boring garden space? Perhaps you're wondering how to get more use of it throughout the year, or how to give it a modern touch? Adding a sunroom to your property will instantly elevate your outdoor living space and make it enjoyable all year round. But are sunrooms worth the money? Yes! Sunrooms are an excellent alternative to house extensions and conservatories and can even increase the value of your home.
Why choose a sunroom?
If you're on the fence about choosing a SunSpaces sunroom, there are a few things you should know. Our garden rooms are designed to work around you and your garden design, so there's no reason why you can't integrate a gorgeous sunroom into your garden space. Here are a few other reasons why you should choose one of our sunrooms:
- Our sunrooms start from as little as £11,365 making them accessible for most home improvement budgets.
- We can customise nearly every aspect of our sunrooms to fit your exact needs.
- We offer a huge range of accessories and extras so you can make your sunroom extra special.
- Most of our sunrooms do not require planning permission, which makes installation hassle-free.
- We have a professional installation team that can install your sunroom quickly.
How is a sunroom different to a conservatory?
Over the years, we've heard people say "why would I choose a sunroom when I can get a conservatory for less money?" Well, a conservatory and a sunroom are two completely different things, and as with most things in life, you get what you pay for. Here are a few of the biggest differences between conservatories and sunrooms. This might help you decide whether sunrooms are worth the money!
- Conservatories can only be used during the warmer months & are known for being cold in winter. Sunrooms trap heat & can be used from March until early October.
- Conservatories tend to be made using a combination of bricks and polycarbonate or glass, this means they often obstruct the view of your garden. Sunrooms are made of a streamlined frame and large glass panels, meaning the view of your garden is un-obstructed.
- Conservatories often require planning permission which can create additional costs and make the installation process more lengthy. Most of our sunrooms can be installed without planning permission, making the overall installation cheaper and easier!
Here's what one of our previous customers had to say on the topic:
"We had one of your sunrooms built onto our old house and it was fantastic. The best thing we ever purchased. We have a conservatory on our new house and we hate it. It's so old fashioned and dated. Would love to remove it but not an option at the moment. We can’t understand anyone purchasing a conservatory anymore when they could have an amazing sunroom design. Stunning!"
Read More: What's the Difference Between a Sunroom and a Conservatory?
Will a sunroom add value to my property?
Yes, a lot of our clients find that sunrooms are worth the money because they add so much extra value to their properties! Whether you have a large family home or a smaller new build property, adding a sunroom will instantly make your home worth more money. Why?
- Sunrooms provide additional living space that can be used whatever the weather.
- Sunrooms are attractive to young families and professionals who are looking for a safe space to entertain children, or to work.
- Sunrooms are sure to be a stand-out point that sticks in people's minds when they're viewing your property.
Read More: Do Garden Rooms Add Value to a Property?
So, to answer the question, is a sunroom worth the money? Yes! If you're looking to do some home improvements that will benefit you, make your garden more enjoyable and add value to your property a sunroom from SunSpaces is the way to go. Take a look at our full range of sunrooms below.
Glass Sunrooms >