We offer two different types of structure here at SunSpaces: garden rooms
. Both are appealing choices, albeit in slightly different ways, but which option is right for you?
That's the question we're aiming to answer with today's blog post. Below, we have listed three benefits of adding a garden room to your property, as well as three benefits of installing a veranda in your garden. Hopefully, these two lists will help you to make that all-important decision!
- ...have walls to keep out the wind on blustery days.
- ...have windows and doors that can be opened on warmer days to let the sunshine in.
- ...can be locked securely, allowing you to leave your possessions inside without worrying.
- ...provide shelter on rainy days without shutting out the fresh air.
- ...generally cost less than full garden rooms (although this depends on the design that you request).
- ...give you the feeling of being outdoors while offering protection from the elements.
Have you made your decision? Contact SunSpaces
now to get your garden room/veranda underway, or click here
to request a free brochure and design!